Upcoming Conferences & Meetings
22nd March 2019 – Global Anaesthesia: Engaging the Collective. Book
The event will explore the biggest challenges to universal access to safe anaesthetic and surgical services across the world. Emphasis will be given to the importance of good quality research in the field, and how a systems approach to the provision of health care can have a positive impact on service delivery. In addition, the importance of advocacy and cross specialty working towards shared goals will be explored.
5th April 2019 – SAFE-T Summit: Global Equity & Teamwork. Book
Bringing together leaders from within and outside the perioperative team, the 2nd SAFE-T Summit will highlight the importance of global equity, and teamwork in anaesthesia and surgical care, with a focus on perioperative safety through equity, ethics, gender, diversity and social strategies.
30th April 2019 – WAS Seminar – Leadership in Global Health. Book
At this seminar we will hear from inspirational people who have been leading their own individual way within global health and learn from their experiences.
Click on seminar for program
- 14th May 2018 – Innovation and technology in world anaesthesia
- 17th Oct 2017 – Obstetric and paediatric anaesthesia
- 2nd May 2017 – Caring for the critically ill patient in the global context
- 31st Oct 2016 – The wider role of the anaesthetist in global health
- 23rd May 2106 – Trainee anaesthetists in the developing world